TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 RETURN POLICY
- Please contact 150 Yards Ahead before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number and a brief description of your case.
- 150 Yards Ahead suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
- 150 Yards Ahead will make a refund of eligible returns.
- To return your product, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You should mail your product to:
150 Yards Ahead AS,
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. We are currently working on a better solution for returns, please be patient
2. REFUND POLICY
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
2.2 PARTIAL REFUNDS
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
2.3 LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.4 SALE ITEMS
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 150 Yards Ahead AS, Stallgata 7, 5700 Voss, Norway
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
3.1 WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
3.2 EMAIL MARKETING
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
3.4 CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then our third-party payment gateway might use your credit card info for that purpose. See 3.8.
3.8 THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
3.11 AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to modify our terms of service at any time, so please review it frequently.
- Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.